We mentor you and your company as coaches with a goal-oriented approach to solving concrete issues and facing the challenges of IT project work.
From our point of view, we are helping the client to help himself. Using a variety of approaches we enable you and your team to handle future challenges on your own. At the same time you and your colleagues will accomplish the long-term improvement of your company and system development processes in terms of efficiency and effectiveness.
We offer a wide range of services to our clients and can provide specific support for the following segments of the value chain:
To ensure your vision is turned into a successful and high-quality product, we offer support in the form of our requirements engineering management skills. Requirements analysis and management are the fundamental prerequisites for your success. We look forward to sharing our experience with you and making them a real part of your projects, as introducing requirements engineering and requirements managementcomes with a number of challenges:
- Complete stakeholder and user analyses
- Systematic assessment of functional and non-functional requirements
- Introduction / coaching of user-appropriate forms of requirements documentation (Text, UML, SysML, ePK, etc.)
- Taking account of interdisciplinary or sector-specific characteristics - such as embedded software, electronics, mechanical engineering
- Embedding existing processes, including change and configuration management, test management, etc.
- Assessing tools, as well as training and introducing them to organisations
- Client-specific in-house training on requirements engineering methodology.
Our tool-independent advice focuses on the methodology and process. We prefer pragmatic, user-orientated solutions that achieve the maximum positive effect for our client in return for an acceptable amount of cost and effort.
Quality control and testing
It is a truism to say that the costs for removing errors increase the later they are discovered. However, in practice dealing with such issues poses a number of challenges and problems: There are a variety of reasons:
- insufficient / uncoordinated / not fully adhered to test processes
- insufficient knowledge of testing methodology or tools
- not enough practical experience
- insufficient knowledge or ability to look outside the box
- wrongly placed emphasis within the context of the actual project goals
We will help you to recognise your potential capacity and make use of it. Our approach is founded on tried and tested best practices and international standards as well as in agile recipes for success. All of which are of course adapted to your real needs.
Of course our skills span the whole range software quality control, including:
- functional tests at various testing levels
- white- and black-box testing
- test automation (various tools & technologies)
- test management
- review and assessments of development processes and test objects
Data quality management
Data quality plays a fundamental role in today’s information technology age. Data quality management (DQM) is a lever you can use to successfully overcome these challenges.
- Fulfilling regulatory requirements may be vital for a company or financial institutions (BASEL II, BaFin, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, IFRS, Solvency II, GroMiKV, KWG)
- Increasing amounts of data go hand in hand with increased effort to ensure data quality - the cost pressure increases.
- Data and the information contained within are the basis for determining strategic company decisions; a lack of quality in this field may lead to fatal errors.
In contrast to data quality management, which only determines the status of the data quality and corrects any errors that are discovered, we focus on controlling data quality. As quality is only a measure of the extent to which the data is suitable for fulfilling the company-specific requirements, the first step in data quality management is to determine the requirements, which depend on the demands of the various stakeholders and must be consistent.
Within the context of the requirements analysis and the client's specific IT system, specific solutions are then determined that will continuously adapt the data quality to the assessed requirements.
We provide support during the analysis, introduction and implementation phase of target-oriented data quality management processes in your organisation or company.